SECRETARIAL SERVICESWe are also perfectly placed to assist you with the legal implementation of your tax planning needs and work with you to find the best solutions for your business.
Key services include:
- Maintenance of statutory registers and minute books
- Obtaining expatriate quotas, business permits including all relevant documentation for start ups and existing businesses
- Preparation and submission of any statutory corporate secretarial returns required on an annual basis
- Preparation of resolutions to approve the annual financial statements by directors and shareholders
- Submission of annual financial statements to the local registry, court, chamber of commerce or equivalent
- Timely payment of any government fees that are required on an annual basis such as business licence renewal fees
- Provision of a Registered Office where necessary to meet domiciliation needs; and
- Provision of a nominee secretary or local agent service where necessary.